Thursday 10 November 2016

GOD'S WAYS......




"It is all for the best.."

My Grandmother always said this whenever anything upset me. Many a times I argued with her as certain things/ events did NOT suit that logic at THAT time.. But as the years went by, I became an ardent follower of this mantra..

 Among many incidences that proved these words correct, one is worth sharing AND WITH NO HESITATIONS whatsoever.

When the lady who kept my house clean and presentable (personally I do not like to call them 'maids') left  me in the lurch, my peaceful world came shattering down. She was REALLY good,
very trustworthy and an old-timer. None could replace her and this I realized pretty fast. At last, we decided that our Home is our Temple and we ourselves will keep it tidy and well-maintained.

Today, I actually bless that Lady and remain indebted to her as she transformed an arthritic, dependent, lazy woman into an agile, healthy, almost fit person who takes pride in saying,

"Age is just a number. You are as old or young as you feel.."

I am definitely NOT against Helpers but trust me, but we are much happier, healthier and peaceful if we do our chores ourselves, being more aware of the dusty nooks and corners of our abode, and more alert of the wrong and broom-unfriendly placements of our furniture.

One big additional advantage - the clutter is clearly visible hence its disposal too is faster.

Best thing is.. the WAIT is no longer there, the fear of getting the message of NOT ABLE TO COME when the phone rings early morning, is no more around and everything gets done according to our convenience and timings.

Once again, I thank The Almighty for working this way in our lives, making everything for good.. We are a Happy United Self dependent family today.

Thank You my dear Helper.. I am sure you too have a little peace and time for yourself now, having one house less to be looked after.

No comments:

Post a Comment